Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sleep eludes me

So it would seem that sleeping with someone for a little over a decade affects your sleep when that person is not around.  It is 11:00pm and my alarm will annoy me promptly at 5 am and here I am typing since I can’t sleep.

Today went better than expected.  I got Jason’s hair cut, dinner for all of us and made it to the Pack Meeting with time to spare.  And this morning I got Sam signed up for gymnastics.  I freak about time, which is the opposite of Chris.  She is never worried about time and is late most of the time.  I needed to get Jason’s hair cut as he was disappearing under a mop of hair.  I was afraid I couldn’t get it all done and I would hear complaints about being hungry at the Pack Meeting.  Luckily the barber is right next to Little Caesars!  Ta Da! Problem solved!

Not much new here.  Work, home, dinner, argue about lunches, shower, bed.  I did fix the wall that was damaged in an excited Christmas collision.  Looks pretty good.  I am going to see if Chris can find it when she gets home.
Have fun.  I am going to attempt sleep again.

No comments:

Post a Comment