Monday, February 21, 2011

Snow Cleared....for now

So I got out the snow blower and whisked away the 9” of snow on my driveway.  I am pretty sure I had 12 – 14” on the sidewalk but I didn’t feel like dragging out the drywall square out to the curb.

Sam and the dog played in the backyard and had quite a bit of fun.  At some point I was blowing off the driveway when Abby got a bit too curious.  She got close, I didn’t see her and she got covered.  On the plus side she stayed back the rest of the time. 

They seemed to be having a lot of fun together.

Sam was in the back yard and fell into the hole Abby dug last summer.  That was comical. 








Weather.com says we have a 70% chance of more snow and the radar picture has a large blue blob heading our way.  I am no tea leaf reader but I am guessing I will be clearing more snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment