Sunday, May 29, 2011

A wet Sunday

Ok, it looks like my blog went to a once a week thing. I will see what I can do. I was doing laps around my basement looking for leaks. It rained so much I wasn’t sure what to expect. The whole neighborhood wasn’t flooded just parts. From what I have heard they had water shooting up through the basement drains. It didn’t make a lot of since since we sit above the freeway and on high ground mostly. There are rumors that the city made the decision not to dump the water on the freeway but let it flood the homes instead. Not sure what’s true but the pattern of flooded homes is rather strange.

I was worried about our flowers and garden getting enough water. As it turned out a couple of the larger flowers were damaged from the heavy rains. Needless to say they have plenty of water. Hopefully in a few months the weather will have evened out. I am really hoping for no rain this weekend. I am heading up north camping and dry would be better.

I was sitting here writing this and hoping for a relaxing morning but I have kids, so no luck.

See ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment