Friday, October 7, 2011

Camper Show

On Thursday the kids had a day off.  It was teacher in school work day or something.  So I took the day off and hung out at home with the kiddos.  Both kids had asked me if we were going to the camper show this year.  We didn’t go last year and evidently all the whining the year before actually meant, “I love this!”  They gave me grief about not having gone and really liked looking at the big RV’s.  I think they just like walking through the $300,000 mansion’s on wheels and imagining what life would be like living in one of those.  I could definitely do just that.  Travel across North America in luxury, oh yeah.
Anyway, we looked at those and then at the more realistic pop-ups and hybrid trailers.  I saw a couple I really liked.  I took some photos but they didn’t turn out to well.  Now I just need to find one that fits the old budget and we will be in good shape for camping season!

No comments:

Post a Comment