Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday

Upkeep on this blog is more difficult than I initially thought.  It has been a rough couple of weeks at work and I have not been in much of a writing frame of mind.  It would be fun to tell you all what I was doing but then as the old clichéd phrase goes “If I told you then I’d have to …” Well you know how it goes.

Lindsey took the week off for spring break.  She is off having fun and I am here typing on my blog.  Smart girl.  Not being at work by 6:30 is weird and very unsettling.  I do not like having this much time in the morning. 

The kids are doing well.  Sam’s friends all live in different neighborhoods.  This is problematic when I am trying to get a bathroom installed.  I find myself running errands or kids instead of working on the bathroom.  That and the tile work has me a bit worried.

Jason is working on class projects with friends.  They have to get together to get it done.  More driving.  He is so funny there is a girl in his group and they have been chatting on the phone about it.  Not sure if I should start picking on him now about it or wait until Jr. High.  There will be picking on.  Do not feel bad, this is the way of the world. 

I must find the naked baby pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment