Sunday, March 18, 2012

How sad am I?

So I am walking through Costco to do some quick shopping when before my eyes sits the throne I wanted for the kids bathroom!  I kept passing it by thinking I would get it when the time was closer that I would actually install it.  I seized the day and picked it up!

No going back now.  Sam liked it so I have one vote of confidence.

I tried to vacuum the living room and wasn’t having any luck.  I took the vacuum apart and removed as much dog hair as I could.  It turns out Pine needles and dog hair is fatal to a vacuum.  (Or so I thought.)  I could not get it to start.  I tried different plugs and even took it back apart but to no avail.  So I went to Target and picked up a new vacuum.  Jason who was reading and oblivious to my rantings while working on the vacuum, asked me what was wrong with the old one.  I plugged it in and told him it didn’t work.  Then I turned it on to show him it didn’t work and the damn thing roared to life.  Now I have a new vacuum for upstairs and I will use the other one in the basement and finally let the old one die.  It wants to, I just wouldn’t let it.

This is excitement for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment