Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve

Jason left for his Uncle Roger’s before I got home on Thursday.  This means a Samantha weekend.  We went to Connor’s for dinner.  She acts so grown up.  My almost 8 year old, who thinks she’s a teenager, (Some days the attitude follows it) orders on her own and even left a tip.  She wants to stay up and watch the ball drop.  We will see if she makes it this year.  Last year Jason and Sam fell asleep on the couch.












I ran errands with Sam trying to return some pants and a sweater.  I had to go to Home Depot to get wall repair stuff after Jason slid into the kitchen wall and popped a hole in the drywall.  By the second store I got a “I’m thirsty.” By the third store I was deep into “Can we go home now?”  We tried to return some jeans at Kohl’s but the line was 50 or 60 people deep and I was not going to stand in that line for any reason.  I will return them later – maybe.

Well I must be going, laundry beckons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment